One thought on “Ask an expert

  • January 1, 2016 at 13:10

    I am going to be inducted as a member of a co-op housing society at Newtown, West-bengal after one of its member resigns. Whether I shall be accessible under income tax rule 56(2)vii.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *