Best mobile phones from Rs.10,000-Rs.12,000 for realtors
One of our clients, a Pro Realtor 🙂 was recently contemplating buying a new phone. He wanted it as a spare phone and the budget was around Rs.10,000. We did some research for him and found the best mobile phones from Rs.10,000-Rs.12,000 meant especially for realtors. We also realised other realtors might be looking to buy a mobile phone in this bracket, either for themselves or their team members. Hence this blog post.
What are the important criteria a realtor would consider before buying a mobile phone? Here’s what we thought and why:
- Budget: Imagine what would happen if you didn’t follow a budget!
- Brand: After investing in various brands like HTC, Samsung, Micromax, Xolo, Motorola & Karbonn in the last 2 years, we’ve come to the conclusion that cheap is not always well – eventually cheap. We rather pay a little more at the outset and invest in a good brand so the phone functions like it should and we don’t spend time servicing it!
- Battery life: We want to ensure your phone battery does not die down on you in half a day. Imagine if you are out for inspections at that time. Whoops!
- Screen size: Whether it’s the Pro Realtors app or Whats App, a larger screen ensures it’s easier on your eye. 5 inch is the minimum.
- Service centre: Of course, we hope you never have to visit the service centre but with electronics you never know. It’s best to have a service centre not more than 20-30 mins from your residence or office. We’ve learnt it the hard way. Our office is in Prabhadevi and the Motorola service centre was all the way at Borivali. It took us half a day just to get the phone diagnosed! Travel time + waiting time. Now we look for brands that have a service centre in and around Prabhadevi.
- Redmi Note 3 16GB
- Redmi Note 3 32GB
- LeEco Le2
- Lenovo K4
- Samsung Galaxy J5
Here’s a table with comparisons of the best mobile phones from Rs.10,000-Rs.12,000. We’ve looked at phone models from reliable brands with battery life of approximately a day with a screen size of 5 inch + and most importantly – we have given you links to find out whether the brand’s service centre is easily accessible by you.
The winner’s for each category of evaluation are colour coded green. In the ratings and reviews section you can click on the score to go to the respective websites. For specs scores we are relying on SmartPrix and FindYogi and for user reviews we give you scores from Amazon & Flipkart.
|Model||Redmi Note 3 16 GB||Redmi Note 3 32GB||LeEco Le2||Lenovo K4||Samsung Galaxy J5|
|Screen Size (Inches)||5.5||5.5||5.5||5.5||5|
|Expandable slot?||up to 32GB||up to 32GB||NA||up to 128 GB||up to 128 GB|
|Closest service centre||Click here to check||Click here to check||Click here to check||Click here to check||Click here to check|
|Ratings & reviews (click on the score to go to the respective website)|
|SmartPrix Specs Score Comparison||70||74||70||71||59|
|Smart Prix User Review Score||8.7/10||8.7/10||8.8/10||8.4/10||7.9/10|
|Find Yogi Rating||90/100||91/100||Not Available||83/100||81/100|
Therefore, the Redmi Note 3 is the best mobile phone from Rs.10,000-Rs.12,000. Whether you take the 16GB version at Rs.10,000 or the 32GB version at Rs.11,999 both are value for money. One of our team members in office uses a Redmi Note 3 16GB and is very satisfied with it.
Where to buy?
Apart from Amazon & Flipkart you could buy the Redmi from their official website www.mi.com/in where you can get Mi Protect – “Mi Protect covers accidental & liquid damage Free home pickup & drop, and free second servicing within 1 year from activation” – for a very small fee.
Agree? Disagree? Want to share you experience with any of the above phones listed in the best mobile phones from Rs.10,000-Rs.12,000? Simply, let us know in the comments below.